Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Sprite: Freelancer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sprite: Freelancer

Go down

Sprite: Freelancer Empty Sprite: Freelancer

Post by Daniel Arcos Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 am

-Basic Info-

Sexuality: Unknown
Species: 2/3 Wolf-kin 1/3 Machine
Birthday: Full moon of the second draconic month after first snow fall
Birth place: Xaneth of the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy

-Appearance-

Hairstyle: straight blonde hair
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5’3”

-Background-

Sprite is a wolf-kin from the planet Xaneth.  Although her memories from her younger years are very fuzzy, she remembers small details from time to time, only one memory reigns over all of them.  It was a sunny day and there was a wild glint spreading from one end of the northern hill to the other end.  It was the cybermen.  Making their way through the valley and into the packs campsite, they brought destruction with every step.  I was confusion and panic everywhere she looked.  Darkness proceeded.  When she woke up she found herself on a cot with a young girl named Jacqueline Reaper sitting beside her anxiously. Jacqueline also know as Jax told her the story of how Jax found her and saved her by putting her in the conversion table and repaired her body with reverse engineered technology.  From that moment on the two of them were strangely connected. They were best friends but more than that, they were sisters.  Jax’s mother Madeline Reaper took her in and cared for Sprite like she was her own daughter.  Although she never said it, Sprite felt indebted to the two.  One day their happy lives changed forever.  The silver war raged on and Madeline, who had been working on a top secret project named the Desolator project, built teleports for Jax and Sprite.  One day Madeline pulled Sprite aside.  “Sprite, I love you as much as I love Jacqueline.  Always have.  These next moments are going to be difficult but make me a promise.  Promise me that you will always take care of my Jax no matter what happens.” Confused and terrified Sprite promised vowing to have Jax’s back in any situation that should arise.  Madeline next called Jax over and put the teleport she had made on her arm, Synced it to the teleport that was implanted in Sprite’s arm and activated it.  That was the end of the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy.  Ever since, the two of them traveled through the universe trying to make a difference wherever they land, having some fun along the way.
Daniel Arcos
Daniel Arcos
Admin

https://airshipaberrant.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum