Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist

Go down

Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist Empty Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist

Post by Jessamine Ivey Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm

~Basic information

Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Weight: 98 lbs
Birth date: October 29th, 1898
Height: 5'2"

~Family and History background:

Born in Liverpool, England in 1898, Jessamine Ivey was raised solely by her father after her mother passed away after childbirth. He held a seat in the British parliament, and had no time to deal with his daughter. She lived with her father on a vast piece of land due to their enormous wealth and involvement in politics. Jessamine spent most of her time alone and without friends because of her father's cruelty. His bitterness based from the loss of his wife and her mother. One night Jessamine snuck out into their massive backyard to escape the unbearable clutches of imprisonment, and she spotted a deer grazing on the edge of the property. She followed this deer intently, and quietly. She heard the crack of a gunshot ring out and the deer slunk to the ground. An animal pelt-clad woman emerged from the woods and spotted Jessamine, they made their acquaintance and she led Jessamine back to her house where she offered an apprenticeship in the art of Taxidermy. Jessamine accepted gladly and spent the next several years perfecting her craft and studying the animals she was immortalizing. She left her home in 1916 to explore the world and its creatures. She traveled to America in early 1920 to look for work, maybe somewhere that will allow her to travel and continue her work on animals.

Birthplace: Liverpool, England

~Physical Description

Hair style: Long, Curly
Eyes: Green
Body: Slender
Physical Condition: Healthy
Marks: None
Possessions, jewelry, etc: Piercings of the ears
Personality: Shy
Dislikes: Small spaces, being controlled
Fears: Claustrophobia
Goals: Find a new species and make it her own