Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy

2 posters

Go down

Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy Empty Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy

Post by Lumiere Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

~Basic information

Sexually: Oh you know
Species:Human/Augmentation
Weight: 220 counting all the bells and whistles
Birth date: You know he never figured that out
Height:5'11"

~Family and History background:
Lumiere may have been born French but was raised in Great Texas. His family was the first in their verse to discover oil. He runs a refinery which pays for all his needs. He sales the oil to another verse that has never used steam but is in dire need of petrol. Much of his history is unknown at this time.

Birthplace:Neo France

Occupation: On what day? Archivist, Oil Tycoon, Businessman, Performer, Amusement Park proprietor, paincage installation, lunacy.

~Physical Description

Hair style:black hair along back of head and metal dome up top. If you real quiet you might here a ticking and a tocking.
Eyes: Normally Blue, After Augmentation Bluish
Body: Left half Clockwork Augmentation. Right have looks perfectly normal minus his metal chest.
Physical Condition: Beat to tar but still trucking
Marks: all over the place. its hard to keep metal shiny. And Pointer (his left hand) loves to cause a ruckus.
Possessions, jewelry, etc: Camera hat
Personality: Unsettling
Dislikes: Tuesdays
Fears: Heights
Goals: Get away with his daily plans
Way of speaking: Convoluted but with a purpose.
Physiological condition:[/b][/color] Have you met me?
Lumiere
Lumiere
Airship Ironshark
Airship Ironshark

Back to top Go down

Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy Empty Re: Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy

Post by Daniel Arcos Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Glad to have you here Lumiere.
Daniel Arcos
Daniel Arcos
Admin

https://airshipaberrant.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum