Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Amythyst Wade: Merchant I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Amythyst Wade: Merchant

Go down

Amythyst Wade: Merchant Empty Amythyst Wade: Merchant

Post by Daniel Arcos Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am

-Basic information

Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Weight: 135
Birth date: August 4
Height: 5'8"
Birthplace: Unknown.

-Physical Description

Hair style: However I feel to style it that day.
Eyes: Blue
Body: Fair
Physical Condition: Fair
Marks: n/a
Personality: Generally a very thoughtful person, keeps her word, very head working, has a lot of "out of the blue" moments, talks to self a lot, a bit weird, and likes to joke around a lot.
Dislikes: Sweet food, not being able to do things at her own pace.
Fears: Loneliness.
Goals: Isn't sure yet.
Way of speaking: It's always something different.
Physiological condition: A bit slow, but other than that no.

-Biography:

Ever since she can remember, she was raised in a strict orphanage, out in the country. At the age of 16, Amythyst and her close friend (more like a brother to her) Merrick, had ran away, hoping to do something with their life other than being treated like dump at the orphanage. Hoping that there was towns near by, as two weeks sped by, there wasn't a trace of one. When starting to lose hope because there wasn't any water or bread left over, in a distance they could see a faint outlining of a town. Joy had overcome them as they made their way there, but she had noticed that Merrick hadn't been walking in a normal pace and had bit of a haggard breathe. She had asked if all was okay and he said fine with a smile on his face. She could see that he was sick and was hoping that they could reach the town in time so he could rest and get better.

When reaching the town, digging in her worn out pocket, she digs out her money, $5.32. Reaching the nearest inn , she asked for a room. Over the night, she had stayed up, taking care of Merrick as he rested. The following morning, waking up, she had found Merrick not breathing, he was gone. Over the past year, she had found a job working as a cleaner in a factory, secluding herself away, wondering what had happened and why.

After another 3 months of hard, long thinking, she came to the conclusion that she would live her life for her and Merrick and not let his life be wasted.

She found a new job as a merchant at a market and lived in an abandoned room alongside the market. For the next 2 in a half years, she made lots of new acquaintances, saved up money and became head of the market (like basically running it on her own), hoping that one day, she could explore the world just as her and Merrick had planned.
Daniel Arcos
Daniel Arcos
Admin

https://airshipaberrant.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum