Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Alexander Portman PHD: Historian I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Alexander Portman PHD: Historian

Go down

Alexander Portman PHD: Historian Empty Alexander Portman PHD: Historian

Post by Alexander Portman Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm

~Basic information

Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Weight: 180 lbs
Birth date: July 13th, 1893
Height: 5'10"

~Family and History background:
Doctor Alexander Portman was born in the city of Manchester, England, in 1898. He was a privileged child from birth, his father is a high ranking military officer and trained Alexander in melee and ranged combat from the age of 4 until he was wildly proficient with a sword and, sniper rifle. His mother was an herbalist and showed him in depth the wonders of natural plant life. This combination of earth and war gave Alexander a urning for the knowledge of history. Alexander then went to University to study history, particularly the wars and governments of the world. At his university he met with his roommate who was obsessed with the mythical and supernatural, along with taxidermy. This once again sparked Alexanders need for knowledge and he opted for a dual major at his University. After University Alexander moved to the rural forests of Colorado. Here he lived off the land until the age of 26. By this time he had developed a longing for adventure, he had already answered the call of the wild and thought that something involving the sky would be a wonderful change of pace. He set out to meet up with an old friend: the taxidermists young apprentice Jessamine Ivey who was looking for similar adventure.

Birthplace: Manchester, England

~Physical Description

Hair style: Clean cut
Eyes: Hazel
Body: Built
Physical Condition: Healthy
Marks: None
Possessions, jewelry etc: medical supplies, twin swords
Personality: Intellectual, empathetic
Likes: War and government history, mythical studies and psychology
Dislikes: Mathematics
Fears: Anuptaphobia, mental insanity