Airship Aberrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Blondie: The Soldier [K I A]
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:34 pm by Blondie

» Alexander Portman PHD: Historian
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 pm by Alexander Portman

» Jessamine Ivey: The Taxidermist/Zoologist
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 pm by Jessamine Ivey

» Lumiere Your friendly neighborhood frenemy
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Collin Blackard: The Bard
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am by Otto Walter

» Rose Sinclair: Gypsy
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm by Daniel Arcos

» Damon: Engineer
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 am by Daniel Arcos

» Amythyst Wade: Merchant
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am by Daniel Arcos

» Gavin Tyre: Poet
Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 am by Daniel Arcos

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper"

Go down

Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper" Empty Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper "Jax the Reaper"

Post by Daniel Arcos Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:12 am

Sexuality: Flexible
Species: Humanoid
Birthday: August 22
Birthplace: Ecroria of the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy
Height:5’2
Hairstyle: Red straight hair
Eyes: Blue (Turn Grey when she gets upset)
Body: Athletic
Attire:
Bio: Dr. Jacqueline Ada Reaper is the illegitimate child of Captain Jack Harkness and Dr. Madeline Reaper. Born on the planet Ecroria in the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy. Her parents met shortly before the Cyberman invasion of the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy. With her mother being a talented reverse engineer/medical doctor and her father being a time agent/soldier they started an underground army that captured Cyberman technology and reverse engineered to use against the Cybermen and repair injured soldiers. While Captain Jack when on to help establish bases on the other Tiberian planets Dr. Reaper, knowing she was with child, chose stay to continue her work on Ecroria. Since Jax was raised in during The Great Silver War she quickly learned how to be a field medic and reverse engineer like her mother. Jax found Sprite,a Wolfkin, when she was 10 years old on the planet Xaneth after the Cybermen destroyed Ecroria. She was half dead and lying next to he deceased parents. She carried Sprite to her mother’s lab and placed her on the conversion table her mother had reverse engineered to patch up severely injure soldiers. She entered the codes she had watched her mother enter time and time again and reanimated her new found friend. Her mother adopted Sprite as her own. As the war raged on her mother was recruited to work on the Desolator project. Jax was 15 when the Desolator project was green lit. They had no other options. Shortly before the Desolator was activated her mother gave her and Sprite a pair Vortex Manipulator/Teleports she had been reengineering for this day. She linked to two together so they would never be alone and activated them. They have been adventuring together since.

Daniel Arcos
Daniel Arcos
Admin

https://airshipaberrant.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum